Why Pc or Laptop going Slow?
Are you looking for a way to make your slow computer work faster? Mr.Dastech offers a solution that will optimize your computer’s.your computer’s performance. Slow computers are a big problem for many people Slow computers are not only frustrating but also expensive.
Everyone has that one computer that is just a little bit slower than the rest. You know the one. The one that is old and has a lot of useless programs on it. Maybe it is even on Windows XP. You are tired of trying to figure out how to make your slow computer faster.
It is time to boost your computer’s performance. No matter what you do, your computer’s speed and performance are limited by the hardware with their slow computer are looking for a solution. Slow computers can make it difficult to get work done and hurt your productivity. However, you can make your computer run much faster with a few changes.
How to Make Laptop and PC Faster?
Optimize your computer’s performance. It’s an easy-to-use, one-click solution that will optimize your computer in less than a few minutes. Make sure that your computer is not full of junk. Uninstall programs that you don’t use anymore and clear up your hard drive. Finally, optimize your computer’s performance by changing your power settings. You can do this by going to Control Panel, then Power Options, and then changing the power Plan to High Performance. If you want to know how to make a slow computer faster, then follow these steps.
Some Tips to Make your Computer run Faster.
Step 1: Delete temporary files you have stored on your computer. These files are not essential to the running of your computer and can take up a lot of space. Let’s see: How to Make Laptop & PC Faster | Fix 100% Disk Usage
Use the following steps
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type in the Run Dialog box Temp Then OK ( New select all file and Delete it)
- Delete also this: (Temp, %Temp%, Prefetch, Recent, Cleanmgr, Tree).
Must do this:
- End the high CPU usage task: Use the task manager to End Task programs that are taking up a lot of your CPU and Disk usage. Example: Right click on running task and click on End Task
- Use the Defragment and Optimize Drives: Defragment your hard drive every six months or so. Press theWindows key or Search icon and Type Defragment and Optimize Drives > Then open an Optimize Drives Dialog box > Select all drives and click on Optimize all to fix 100% disk usage.
- Run disk cleanup: Run a disk cleanup program to get rid of the files that are not needed. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type in the box Cleanmgr and hit the enter button, Then select what you want to delete > Click on Ok.
Run this program and upgrade hardware.
- Defragmentation and Optimize Drives: Use a defragmentation program to make sure your hard drive is not fragmented.
- Antivirus: Run a virus scan to make sure your computer is not infected with any viruses or malware.
- Windows Updates: Update your operating system to the latest version.
- Upgrade HDD into SSD: If you still use an HDD (Hard Disk Drives), Then you need to replace into SSD (Solid State Drives), (One option is to upgrade their system, but this is not always possible. Another option is to invest in a faster SSD.)
- Upgrade RAM: The solution for people who have a slower computer and want to improve their system without spending a lot of money is to invest in a RAM upgrade.
- Empty the Recycle Bin: If you have deleted any files in the past, these files are still stored in the recycle bin. Empty the recycle bin to free up space on your computer.
- Remove Unnecessary Programs: Go through your computer and remove any programs that you no longer use. This will help speed up your computer and keep it running smoothly.
- Remove Unnecessary Hardware: Remove any hardware that you no longer use from your computer. This will help free up space on your computer and keep it running smoothly.
Note: If you have done everything as we have suggested above, still your laptop or computer is running slow which means your computer is out of date (Old). We recommend that you need to buy a new laptop and computer.
- How to Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive Using CMD Command Prompt
- How to Change Password in Windows 10