Hi, If you want to install windows on your computer, Then you will need a bootable Pendrive to install Windows 7/8/10 or any version of Windows OS. It is a common problem that a Pendrive is not bootable, but it can be easily solved by using the CMD command prompt to make a bootable Pendrive.
This post will show how to make a bootable Pendrive using the cmd command prompt. This post is very easy to follow and understand.
You can follow it step by step without any difficulty. We are going to learn about creating a bootable Pendrive using CMD for Windows 7/8/10. How to Make Bootable Pendrive Using CMD Command Prompt.
- Create a bootable USB drive using the windows command prompt.
- The process is simple and easy to follow.
- No need to download any software or driver.
- Very easy to follow.
- No need for any special skills.
Follow the Steps
- Click on Windows key or Search icon
- Type Here CMD or Command Prompt
- Then Show here Command Prompt app
- Right-click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator
See the Following Topics
Command to create a bootable pendrive
- Type here Diskpart
- Type here List Disk
- Type here Select Disk X (X is the number of Drive or Volume)
- Type here Clean
- Type here Create Partition Primary
- Type here Format FS=NTFS Quick
- Type here Active
- Type here Exit
After successfully creating a bootable Pendrive. copy the windows file and paste it into the root directory of the Pendrive.
Note: Before doing anything. Make sure to keep a copy of your Pendrive data. After that when you run the above command. So your Pendrive data will be deleted.
- How to Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates
- How to Make Laptop and PC Faster | Fix 100% Disk Usage
- How to Change Password in Windows 10